Sunday, February 22, 2015

Food

So the first day I hadn't been shopping like I was supposed to, I didn't make list or Pick recipes . It's ok though, no better time than now . So papa and I went to Von's and te fresh market and says ok that's enough for a few days till I get organized. In reality that meant after a few days of flu like symptoms, I made a few lists and off I went unfortunately I printed off the paleo list not the dsd lost so I was on my own, sort of. I was texting  my two girl friends who have done the detox before and they heed a lot. So thankful for them. So cooking we started. We made veggie omelettes and sweet potatoe fries, kale chips, yucca, we were on a roll then we had Good Friday of lent with no meat and the weekend. I survived just fine on salads and snacks but not much new recipes. I look forward to making some more new yummy stuff. 
I have had no cravings, but cooking for my family and not snacking on it out of habit has been the hardest part but I eat a pickle it wipes my pallet clean. I'm doing great, can't believe day 5 is over already! 



No comments: