I've lost my mojo to eat right but hopefully today was a reminder, I can't survive if I don't take care of myself.
I'm so much stronger than I ever imagined. Every goal I set I do it and I do it well. I climbed 3 mts in a week, I ran a 10k then the next week 12 miles and the following week I did a half marathon. Last yr I barely was able to complete my goal
Of 600 miles in 365 days, this yr I'm at 750 miles without even trying. I played soccer the other night for the first time in months if not a year and I did great, felt amazing! I sprint uphill half a mile on my 10k run on thanksgiving but I'm not seeing a change in my body or mind or life style. I weigh the same, I still have flabby skin, I still eat chocolate for every
Meal. It's just insane thinking and it has to stop. I will only know when I wake up tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment