Thursday, May 8, 2014

Big baby

I'm being a big baby the last 2 weeks with heat and things to do as my excuse but I'm aware of it. I did good during lent of no chocolate but now it's my only survival to get through the day. My knees hurt bad but they always have. Hoping to get back out there soon. Kids their first 5k that was a blast but kind of lost my mojo since. I like hiking and walking, running is just killing me. I really just want to do sit ups and work on my abs but finding the time.... i know i kow, excuses, excuses. Like I said and the title oft his post. Im just being a big baby. But sometimes writing it down, admitting it, being able to go back and look at it... motivates me. So hopefully. this will work!

No comments: