Friday, October 4, 2013

Getting Stronger

ran 5 miles today. i can feel i am ok for the first 1.5 miles, and close to making it all the way to 2 miles without a burn in my chest. I made it half way up the main hill portobelo which i had to walk the entire thing last time and then once i got going again, i was good for another 2 miles. I can feel myself getting stronger and I love it! The last 1/2 mile uphill to home though, completely wipes me out and my mind is so negative it makes the whole run bad. I am working on it though, i had a shooting knee pain yesterday and im just trying to work through it. I think im going to do some fluditity and pilates moves soon to help with toning and stretching and tightening and i can do them at home with the baby. I have started juggling with Tiago, our goal is to get to the 100 club. And i have 2 weeks left in the little challenge i joined, i have 2.5 pounds to lose. Im doing good not eating rice and breads but its the ice cream i cant put down at the end of the night lol! Either way Im better than I was 2 weeks ago and im proud of that! "A work in progress and Im glad God is not done with me yet"

No comments: