Thursday, November 29, 2012

25 more

Well i have 25 more miles till I hit 700 and I have just over 30 days to do it. I seriously hope I can. Which is sad because earlier this year I was average 20 a week and 100 a month and now I just hope for 1 mile a day. Crazy right? Oh well, I completed the challenge and I did it in 27 weeks. I porbably could have done less but I found out I was pregnant week 17 of 52, lol! So those last 10 weeks it took me, I was very cautious. I walked more than I ran, etc. Anyways I did it, I ran/ walked 500 miles, I had done 350 in 17 weeks before I knew I was pregnant, thats 20 miles a week and I only ran sometimes 2 times a week. I ran my first ever 1/2 marathon. Just the fact that I was running was amazing. I do not like running, it so much more a mental game for me than my body. Sure it hurt the knees and chest and back and everything else but it was able to be in my own thoughts for up to 2 hours at a time, up hills and over rocks, but I did it and I look forward to doing it again. As much as I have enjoyed this challenge I am ready for a new one. The group of which i did this challenge with is throwing around ideas for next year and I am so excited. I am so ready to be done being pregnant and weighing 200 pounds, ok im not 200 yet but thats pretty close to my end prenancy weight when I should be in the 130's. Its crazy! I love the feeling after working out, of being so sore it hurts to walk up stairs.

So I have a bunch of mini challenges posted on my pinterest acct and I know I have always loved 30 day shred and p90x, plus the 100 sits ups and 100 pushes up. The saying "more than the day before" is my new fav so i will be doing those while still trying to beat 700 miles on 52 weeks plus we want to do 365 hours of working out in 365 days, so 1 hour a day average for a full year. Sure I get a late start, 2 months to be safe but still 10 months to pull all this off, I know I can do it and this blog will be right there with me!

No comments: