Wednesday, August 15, 2012

and then 6 miles

as long as i keep getting more miles than the week before I am good, lol! I got 20 weeks left before I have this baby so if i walk 27 miles while 40 weeks pregnant that would be great but no really i hope to be walking 20 miles a week starting next week hopefully. The weather has been so crazy hot hottest summer in san diego that i can remember for real. Granted its my 4th summer in the last 8 that i am pregnant so who knows. I am severaly out of shape, crazy to think i ran a half marathon just 6 months ago and now i can barely get up a flight of stairs without huffing and puffing. Sad really but so be it. As the weather cools down and the kids go back to school, i will find my routine again. I will miss summer and my time with the kids but i am going to make the best of it by taking care of me and this unborn baby! Like me and everyone keeps telling me, Im not 26 anymore!

No comments: