I got up at 6am and walked 11 miles. Thats 1 mile away from a half marathin ya'll! Me, 11 miles, insane. I have never walked 11 miles and you know what I did in stride with pride. My body is not even that sore, if anything the soles of my feet hurt because my shoes are so old. they have been to moab twice and have holes and i walked in them pregnant for 11 miles. So proud of myself. Kids go back to school in a week and I hope I am back to my walking ways. I really need to keep moving not just for me but for this baby in my belly.
So i have to give credit to my friend Sean, he is training for the 3-day 60 mile walk in Nov for Breast Cancer and he was training with some other cancer walkers and I just tagged along. There were about 10 of us because I dont think I would have walked 11 miles on my own but this was a great way to jump right back into it and to know my body handled it so well. I am very happy. I have created through blood and sweat a better body and I am proud of that too!
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment