I have traveled the world and never remember running in such humidity. Its been nasty the last 2 days but away I go. I will be having knee surgery at some point this year so Im just trying to get in the best shape I can before Im side lined. Im super nervous but Im doing it! Anyways, 8 miles in 2 days in 90% humidity, not fun! After todays run I did 2, 30 minutes videos from Tone It Up and tonight I have a soccer game. After yesterdays run, we went to Aquatica, soccer and then basketball. I was sore, hence why I ran this morning so loosen up the muscles.
Yesterdays run, and my weight, finally in the 140's. Hard to lose weight when I am trying to gain muscle, but its happening, just slowly and healthy.
dinner and most meals are spinach salad with what ever we have in the fridge. This one was super yummy with pico on it
No comments:
Post a Comment