Saturday, April 13, 2013

Knee Pain

Zico loves to be bounced to sleep, his papa does the samba I do squats, its quite the work out but it works so of course we do it. Anyways I was trying to walk and squat and something happen to my knee, it was painful. I rested on Friday with no running, just walking back and forth to the school 3 times but today I ran 4.5 miles and it was ok as long as I kept it straight. Curbs, driveways, snails, cracks and shaking it out at stop lights, shot sharp pains up over my right knee cap. Im not sure what is wrong, I just know its not alright. Going to be an interesting few weeks! I did get my 150 miles done and passed it. I wil know my total tomorrow and the scale finaly moved. Just hope I can keep going!

No comments: