Thursday, January 10, 2013

food

I loved being in the hospital for the food, real food and i didnt have to cook it. I usually just snack all day long and when pregnant I always snack on chips and candy, its really really bad but as soon as I give birth, I only eat healthy. its been 8 days and all i have had for sweets is pudding except today i caved and ate 3 bites of carrot cake that my mom had mom. Im so horrible with sweets, i have been in my room for a week and papa has been cooking, and making my every meal and bringing it to me in bed. sad to say im so weak to sweets i have to avoid the kitchen all together but its the truth. so this week for breakfast i have been eating yogurt, banana, english muffin and a bowl of special k cerel. Lunch is different, soups, or fruit, pasta one day and dinner is just steamed veggies and fruit. Papa finally went to the fresh market up the street and is in love with it, im so happy. I have eaten catalope, carrots, brocolli, grapes, sweet potatoes, and more. This is more fruit than I usually eat in months and I have had it every day for a week. Granted its for my organs after surgery, dont want too many grains but i still need lots of unsolid food and calories since i am breast feeding. either way I have lost over 20 pounds and this is basicially just giving birth and sitting in bed all day. I pray i lose more but I know I have a long road of working out in front of me too! Wish this healthy eating keeps up though!

No comments: