Some how I am still at 148, might be the 5 mile hike I did yesterday that helped. I could really feel myself breathing like darth vader. I am slowly getting out of shape. Hopefully when we get back from vacation I can find a rythem again to at least walking a couple times a week. Papa working summer camps and now he is in europe and we are off to utah, we have had no schedule what so ever.
I know I completed my 500 miles but I want to see just how far I can go. I would love to get to 1000 by december but I think 750 is a more reasonable goal that I will try for. Just see how it goes but I know I need to keep walking to keep this weight off.
Will try to check in from vacation but no promises! Have a good 2 weeks!
Back at it
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment