I did it! I ran/ walked 40 miles in 7 days. My most ever in my life I believe. I did 18 miles from Monday- Friday then for the Relay for Life event on Saturday and Sunday I was able to do 22 more miles, which gave me exactly 40 which means I have ran/ walked 350 miles since Jan 1st. Im so proud of myself and I wasnt really keep track during the relay. We kept track of laps completed but I had no idea if I was going to make my goal of 22 miles in 24 hours and I did. Yeah me!!! Hasnt helped the waist line but I was drinking coke and eating a brownie at 3am to keep me awake so I guess I can understand why. I did buy a new bathing suit though, I need to trim the belly to look good in it. I will start that next week, this week is all about recovery. I took Monday off but walked about 4 miles this morning to try and get rid of the some of the stiffness. Still in shock I did 40 miles, only 3 more bubbles left on my 500 shirt. 150 miles till I am done with this challenge and on to the next. This has been by far the biggest challenge I have ever gave myself. And Im doing it, im not quitting, im actually inspiring others! Love it!
2 comments:
wow!
thank you! I didnt think I would be able to do it but I did! People always under estimate themselves.
Post a Comment