287 miles run/ walked so far in 15 weeks. My goal is to get to 500 before week 30. One lady from our group of 81 has already crossed the 500 mile mark. So proud of all of our members and the fact that it was just Katie and I and now its this huge club with shirts and everything. I love it!
Today I ran 6.5 miles and it felt good. I could have stopped at anytime, all kinds of excuses, my head phones died, my toe nail fell off, it was one of the hottest mornings all month, i got a rash under my arm from it rubbing against my chest, i had on long sleeves than had to carry my shirt the whole run, i ran my usual loop backwards so my body wasnt used to it.... but i did it and i loved it and it felt good. All my hard work in the past is paying off. My body is actually trained for these types of runs, I love it!
I have also tried to eat better this week so hopefully the scale will move but as i sit here it doesnt feel like it. Oh well, its still good for me! Getting to 300 miles this week, oh yeah!!
No comments:
Post a Comment