So yesterday i wanted to punish myself and run my big loop I used to run, knowing it was going to take 2 hours and over 8 miles. I started off slow and on a big hill, my legs were so tight, i could walk up the hill, made it tot he top then felt better, about a mile later my left knee ( i have bad knees) really hurt I had to walk again. I picked up some trash then had to run till i found a trash can lol! Anyways then I felt pretty good for about 5 miles and around the 6 mile mark, i pulled a muscle in my back. This one hurt, i wasnt sure how I was going to get home, but i was determined to finish the "loop". So I ran another 3 miles but couldnt move once i got home. Thankfully I called Melissa and she took me in right away and helped my back be more movable today but i learned that my shoulders need a lot of work, so it looks like i will be going back to her again to keep working on my shoulders. Not sure how I will do with running the rest of the weekend but im going for a walk today, see how that goes. I ran 9.5 miles yeterday and walked 1 so 10.5!!
No comments:
Post a Comment