Monday, February 13, 2012

Ugh

since my last post I have not ran or jogged or even walked more than just taking thais to and from school and i didnt even do that on some days. I have been sick, as soon as papa got home I crashed out. Today is the first day I feel semi ok, but im not risking it by running in the rain. I am at 98 miles since the 1st of the year and am so close to the 100 mark, heck i will cross it today just getting thais to and from school but i want to do a lot of running the next 2 weeks to make up for last week. I still weigh 136 which is good but i still want to lose more and tone what I have.

I tried to go shopping and I thought being a size 5 again would make shopping fun but it did not, not even close. Shopping still sucks even when your a size 5 : (

No comments: