Tuesday, February 15, 2011

192

It just seems impossible that I weigh 192 pounds. I see people on biggest loser who weigh less than me, granted they dont have a 7 pound baby in their stomach but still i am suppose to be closer to 100 pounds not 200 pounds. Holy crap I have a long road a head of me. This is going to be a longer road than I ever thought it would be and exercise is the last thing on my mind right now. My body is in so much pain and agony, i can barely sleep, my back hurts, it all hurts.... and yet i am gained 3 pounds in 2 weeks. Crazy! My goal is not to get to 200 but come on be real 192 is basically 200. Ugh....!

2 comments:

gina said...

I can totally make you feel better! I only have gained 12 lbs buuuttttt I weighed more than you do right now when I started! You feel better now? LOL!

Heather said...

12 pounds? I am jealous of that!!! No i dont feel better, lol! Hang in there girl, we almost done!
-h