Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Real Challenge

I am pregnant and now the real challenge begins how to stay active while pregnant. I should call this blog "ohfive plus 30" lol! I knew in my heart about 2 weeks ago but it didnt hit my head till just a few days ago. I still played soccer and before you bite my head off, its not real soccer. There are no refs, we dont even keep score really, no shin guards, no goalies, no hard shots, im not in any danger. i would never play a real game or put any of my children in danger and im only going to play for a few weeks, nothing more. Everyone i play with knows so no one really touches me either. Im 5 weeks, most people dont even know they are pregnant yet and they would still be playing so i feel pretty safe.

Anyways I am nervous because I want to eat everything in site. Not really bad food but too much good stuff can even be bad. I am eating fruits and stuff. I need more greens but im loving asparagus still. Im super excited but nervous of course too. I am walking my aunts dog so that helps. I just want to stay healthy. I already am over weight so becoming pregnant aint the best, I just have to do it right. It is my 3rd time, hoping i get it some what better this time around

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Congrats on the pregnancy. I wouldn't worry about playing soccer. You'll be fine.

Heather said...

I agree, thank you! For a few more weeks anyways.
-h